El Salvador October 28 - November 5/2017, SR1337
- Oct 28 2017 - Nov 5 2017
- Santa Ana , SV
- Global Health Outreach
Urgent Needs: Physical/Occupational Therapists, Registered Pharmacist, Students, Students, Logistics (non-medical helpers).
This trip is now closed to all other positions. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
We invite you to join us as we work mainly in the city of Santa Ana, the second largest city in El Salvador, which inhabits approximately 275,000 people. Our team will join together with our national partners to bring medical and dental care to the poverty stricken people in the area.
Whether it's as a medical or dental provider, or as a non-medical helper, your skills and talents will play a key role in helping us reach this community. We welcome providers and students to serve in the areas of primary medical and dental care, which include but are not limited to: family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics & gynecology, internal medicine, dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, pharmacists, physicial or occupational therapists, optometry, nurse practitioners, and nurses (RN, LPN, CNA).
Please email the team leader, Tricia Burgess, MD, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due one week prior to trip)||$1,505.00|
|International Airfare* (approximate) (due upon ticketing||$700.00|
|Domestic Airfare* (varies with starting location)||$200.00|
|(*Administrative credit will be made when exact costs available)||$0.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
|Trip Participant Handbook||An in-depth manual to guide you start-to-finish on your GHO trip.|
|Cancellation Form||Downloadable - Please note: The $150 application fee is non-refundable and you are responsible for any travel arrangements made on your behalf by GHO.|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Applying for a Trip|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trips|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trip Costs|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Travel|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Passports & Visas|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. It may take 3 to 6 months to receive a passport from your local passport office; therefore, you may consider obtaining your passport via g3visas at www.g3visas.com.
- Some foreign language skill is greatly appreciated
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Complete passport if not already
- Talk with family
- Start fundraising
- Complete required forms & fax to 423-764-1417 or scan and email to email@example.com