Honduras May 27 - June 4/2017, SR1299
- May 27 2017 - Jun 4 2017
- San Marcos de Colon, HN
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is closed. Please check out our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
This is an excellent site for a short-term medical / dental mission trip, whether you are a first-timer or have lots of prior experience. This time of the year is perfect for families to bring children on the trip as well (12 years of age or older). We will have supportive hosts and very reasonable accommodations. We will have one night of "roughing it" where we sleep on cots in a church, but all other nights are in comfortable beds with hot and cold running water and showers. The food is good and plentiful.
The Hondurans, especially in this area of the country, have tremendous needs and very limited access to care – they are most appreciative of our services. This team will fill up quickly, so don’t wait until the last minute to sign up. We will aim for a team of approximately 25 people. Various health care providers (doctors, dentists, pharmacy, nurses, PT, optometry, pastor, etc) as well as non-medical personnel are needed. Regardless of your gifts or talents, you can and will play an important role on this team.
For more information, please contact the Team Leader: Rod Dynes, MD, Email: email@example.com
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due one week prior to trip)||$1,385.00|
|International Airfare* (approximate) (due upon ticketing||$700.00|
|Domestic Airfare* (varies with starting location)||$200.00|
|(*Administrative credit will be made when exact costs available)||$0.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Travel|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trip Costs|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Applications|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trips|
|Travel/Waiver Form||Please fill out this form and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (423-764-1417) after submitting your application.||Required|
|Trip Participant Handbook||An in-depth manual to guide you start-to-finish on your GHO trip.|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. It may take 3 to 6 months to receive a passport from your local passport office; therefore, you may consider obtaining your passport via g3visas at www.g3visas.com.
- Some foreign language skill is greatly appreciated
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Complete passport if not already
- Complete required forms and fax 423-764-1417 or scan and email to email@example.com
- Talk with family
- Start fundraising