Middle East, Jun 16 - 25, 2023, Refugee Care, w/Bob Coulter, RPh, SR1609
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, and other healthcare professionals on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips. This trip's specialty is REFUGEE CARE.
This trip will focus on ministering to refugees. The humanitarian crisis in this country continues to be ongoing. The majority of the refugees are seeking safety no longer found in their homeland. One of our patients related to us, “We have seen evil and fled our native land to save our lives with only the clothes on our back; we left everything behind. We found Jesus and would do it all over again, just to find Jesus". This country is one of the largest hosts of refugees per capita in the world. Many of the refugees are not in refugee camps but live in small apartments and hovels with multiple families in one apartment.
We are partnering with two evangelical churches that have sacrificed much and been devoted to helping the refugees with food distributions, clothing, furnishings, cooking necessities, women’s programs, schools for the children, medical and dental clinics, etc. Come join us in coming alongside our brothers and sisters and serving the least, the lost, and the last.
For more information, contact the Team Leader, Bob Coulter, RPh at [email protected].
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
|$150.00||Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)|
|$1,845.00||Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)|
|$1,500.00||Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
|$500.00||Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- You must be 18 years old or older to join this team.
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel