El Salvador Jul 27 - Aug 4, 2019, SR1407
- Jul 27 2019 - Aug 4 2019
- Global Health Outreach
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, students, logistics (non-medical helpers), and a trip photographer/videographer on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips.
The team will be serving in El Salvador with our host church, Cimiento Estable under the leadership of dear brother in Christ, Rene Mejia. All of our translators come from the wonderful Christian school, Oasis, that was started and is supported by Cimiento Estable. These are the most amazing young people and you will grow to love them!
This is a wonderful mission for young people and families. Typically, two thirds of the team members are under the age of 30, and one half under 26! These teams are fun, energetic and a blessing to serve on! So, if you want an "extraordinary adventure", I am offering you an "extraordinary invitation" to join us in this incredible experience! God will work in and through the team and you in ways you cannot imagine!
For more information, please contact the team leaders, Dr. Gordon and Varinka Williams, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,505.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$600.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$300.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel