Tanzania Aug 1 - 15, 2019, SR1434
- Aug 1 2019 - Aug 15 2019
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
General Medicine and Dentistry Team
Tanzania is rich in history and boasts one of the highest mountain peaks in the world. Our ministry team will partner with a well-established national church which is seeking to reach out into their community to provide much needed medical/dental care and share the Gospel.
The team is limited to a maximum of 21 team members, comprised of medical and dental professionals and a limited number of logistics (non-medical) personnel. We are hoping for a team composition made up of physicians (preferably 2 OB/GYN, 2 pediatricians, and 1 family medicine), physician assistant, nurse practitioners, dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, 1 PT, 1 pharmacist, and a limited number of logistic (non-medical) helpers. Logistics team members will handle instrument sterilization and work in the eye clinic. Nurses may also assist with sterilization or eye clinic once triage is done. Everyone should follow the GHO-GUMBY rule of flexibility.
The team will have the opportunity to see patients for 8 clinic days, worship with our national partners, plus experience God's great creation on a wonderful safari.
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,700.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$1,900.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$300.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Must be 16+ years old.
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel