Guatemala July 13 - 21, 2019, Volcano Relief, SR1429
- Jul 13 2019 - Jul 21 2019
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
We welcome, primary care physicians, dentists, optometrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, dental hygienists, dental assistants, pharmacists, physical/occupation therapists and logistics (non-medical).
We are looking for primary care providers and dentists to run a general medical and dental clinic in Guatemala. This country is known for its beautiful volcanic landscape and Mayan culture. With a population of 14 million, it is the second most populated country in Central and South America. Poverty is such an epidemic in Guatemala that if effects the vast majority of it’s citizens. Almost 80% of the population lives in poverty with 40% living in extreme poverty. Due to the recent volcano eruption our national partners have requested we make this mission for Volcano Relief. The initial emergency response leaves after the first 2-3 months and they will be left with little help and hope. This team will be laying a foundation to develop further teams to Guatemala. This trip is family friendly and welcomes students as well.
Would you prayerfully consider whether you are being called to a ministry such as this?
Team Leader: Harold Boro firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,545.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$700.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$200.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel