San Miguel, El Salvador, Jul 22 - 30, 2023, Student/Family Friendly, w/Lloyd DeFoor, SR1613
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, dermatologists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, students, servants (non-medical helpers), and a trip photographer/videographer on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips.
Our host, Pastor Job Ageo Diaz and his San Miguel Church (Iglesia Cristiana por la Gracia de Dios) are truly among the most caring and hospitable people, with great servant hearts. The truth is--they spoil our GHO teams! Most impressive is their compassion for their own people and commitment to evangelism and discipleship.
Our clinic weeks are complemented by the bilingual Christian school that Iglesia Cristiana Por la Gracia de Dios church sponsors that provide our excellent interpreters who have the heart to evangelize.
The plan is for this team to serve with primary medical care and dental clinics - in assisting the church's church-planting efforts in rural communities outside of San Miguel.
Vaccination Information: Wondering what immunizations you’ll need for the mission trip? Please refer to the Centers for Disease Control website.
For more information about the trip, feel free to email the team leader, Lloyd DeFoor, at [email protected].
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
|$150.00||Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)|
|$1,595.00||Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)|
|$1,100.00||Estimated Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel