Honduras, May 20 - 28, 2023, Family Trip, w/Dale & Christine Rutledge, SR1598
Urgent need for all positions as listed below!
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, dermatologists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical therapists, occupational therapists, students, servants (non-medical helpers), and a trip photographer/videographer on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips.
This is an excellent site for a short-term medical/dental mission trip, whether you are a first-timer or have lots of prior experience. This time of the year is perfect for families to bring children on the trip as well (12 years of age or older). We will have supportive hosts and very reasonable accommodations. We will have one night of "roughing it" where we sleep on cots in a church, but all other nights are in comfortable beds with hot and cold running water and showers. The food is good and plentiful.
The Hondurans, especially in this area of the country, have tremendous needs and very limited access to care – they are most appreciative of our services. This team will fill up quickly, so don’t wait until the last minute to sign up. We will aim for a team of approximately 25 people. Regardless of your gifts or talents, you can and will play an important role on this team.
For more information, please contact the team leaders Dale Rutledge, [email protected], or Christine Rutledge, RN, [email protected]
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
|$150.00||Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)|
|$1,535.00||Project fee (due two weeks prior to trip)|
|$900.00||Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
|$300.00||Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel