Nicaragua July 15 - 23/2017, SR1314
- Jul 15 2017 - Jul 23 2017
- , NI
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please check out our other opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
This is a wonderful family trip. It also is a great opportunity for both pre-professional undergraduate and professional students.
Location to be determined.
Our team will partner with local pastors sharing both the love of Christ and the Word of God to the precious, needy people of Nicaragua.
The relationship between the GHO Team and these pastors has grown deeper with each year. This ministry is a very special one and the relationship between the GHO team and these faithful pastors is very precious indeed.
We will have the assistance of GHO's resources in Nicaragua which include GHO Central America Director, Rolando Castillo and his staff, as well as some medical and dental equipment. The team will be fed and watered well!
We expect to provide a broad range of services including the usual public health education, an eye clinic with the single vision prescription glasses as well as sunglasses and non-prescription readers (using the "eye doc in a box" method).
Team Leader: Craig Amnott DO firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due one week prior to trip)||$1,360.00|
|International Airfare* (approximate) (due upon ticketing)||$700.00|
|Domestic Airfare* (varies with starting location)||$200.00|
|(*Administrative credit will be made when exact costs available)||$0.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Applications|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Travel|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trip Costs|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trips|
|Travel/Waiver Form||Please fill out this form and email (email@example.com) or fax (423-764-1417) after submitting your application.||Required|
|Trip Participant Handbook||An in-depth manual to guide you start-to-finish on your GHO trip.|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. It may take 3 to 6 months to receive a passport from your local passport office; therefore, you may consider obtaining your passport via g3visas at www.g3visas.com.
- Some foreign language skill is greatly appreciated
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Complete passport if not already
- Talk with family
- Start fundraising
- Please fax all required form to 423-764-1417 or email to GHOapps@cmda.org