Ecuador November 11- 19/2017, SR1342
- Nov 11 2017 - Nov 19 2017
- Macara, EC
- Global Health Outreach
Urgent Needs: Students, Logistics (non-medical helpers)
This trip is now closed to all other positions. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupation therapists, students, and logistics (non-medical helpers) on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips.
To all doctors, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, physical therapists, and anyone that loves the Lord and wants to advance the Kingdom of God, we have the opportunity for you. We are going to Macara, Ecuador, which is on the border of Peru below Loja. Marilyn Guido and Tammy Ramirez are our partners in Ecuador and they are a joy to serve with.
We would love to have you on this team as we will worship together, laugh together, cry together and serve our Lord and His children together. Join us for an adventure of a lifetime.
Team Leader: Lloyd DeFoor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,695.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$900.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$300.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
|Team Participant Manual||An in-depth manual to guide you start-to-finish on your GHO trip. All first-time participants must read this handbook in its entirety.||Required|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Applying for a Trip|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trips|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trip Costs|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Travel|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Passports & Visas|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. It may take 3 to 6 months to receive a passport from your local passport office; therefore, you may consider obtaining your passport via g3visas at www.g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www..cdc.gov/travel