N Africa/Middle East, Feb 3 - 11, 2023, w/Dr. Andy Lamb, SR1617
Are you willing to have your heart changed in a way you can never imagine? Are you ready to go outside your comfort zone physically, emotionally, and spiritually? Do you want to discover what it means to have a servant's heart, the heart of Christ? Do you want to see God at work through the Body of Christ in ways you may have never imagined? Then this mission to Mauritania is for you!
Located in NW Africa, this country in its' entirety is the Sahara Desert. It is a nearly 100% Muslim country with great physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. We have been partnering since 2017 with another ministry to be the hands and feet of Jesus in a country where proclaiming the name of Jesus is not allowed yet God is growing His Church through the ministry there. This mission will be a two-part mission. Two days will be spent in a prison ministry where hopelessness and despair prevail within the darkness of its walls. The remaining week will be spent ministering at a large vocational school for adults. Due to logistical challenges, the team will be limited to 12 - 15 people with an emphasis on the medical/dental/pharmacy component.
As a team leader, my passion is for the team itself! I do all I can to create an environment conducive to rapid team bonding and individual spiritual growth so that each team member can better love and serve the least, the last, and the lost of the world. If any of this speaks to you, then join me on this Great Adventure for God! Feel free to contact me anytime. My email is [email protected] and my cell is 336-263-9888.
Your servant in Christ,
Andy Lamb, MD
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
|$150.00||Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)|
|$1,545.00||Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)|
|$1,500.00||Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
|$500.00||Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- You must be 18 years old or older to join this team.
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel