El Salvador Jun 22 - 30, 2019 - SR1415
- Jun 22 2019 - Jun 30 2019
- Santa Ana , SV
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, dermatologists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, students, servants (non-medical helpers), and a trip photographer/videographer on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips.
We invite you to join us as we work mainly in the city of Santa Ana, the second largest city in El Salvador, which inhabits approximately 275,000 people. Our team will join together with our national partners to bring medical and dental care to the poverty stricken people in the area.
Whether it's as a medical or dental provider, a healthcare student, or as a non-medical helper, your skills and talents will play a key role in helping us reach this community. We welcome providers and students to serve in the areas of primary medical and dental care, which include but are not limited to: family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics & gynecology, internal medicine, dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, pharmacists, physical or occupational therapists, optometry, nurse practitioners, and nurses (RN, LPN, CNA).
For additional information, please contact team leader, Bill Reichart, by email at [email protected].
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,505.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$700.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$200.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel