El Salvador, Jul 27 - Aug 4, 2024, Family/Student Friendly, w/Dr. Gordon Williams, SR1659
So much talk in our world today about how everyone and everything is closer because of the internet. People feel as if they can really understand and touch the people of another place through social media and by watching the news from different places. To genuinely connect with others and to see what God is doing among them, there is no substitute for going on a journey with the people. GHO and the congregation of Cimiento Estable and Pastor Rene Meija invite you to join them this summer in Mejicanos, El Salvador. This area has beautiful people to whom God is wanting to show his Love and to tell about his blessed Son. Poverty and a large population of people all mix in this city within the outskirts of San Salvador. God is inviting you to step away from the comfortable and to move from being a distant observer to being a participant in His ministry of reconciliation!
Varinka and I have gone to El Salvador for 11 years now and we always see God show up in powerful ways! He puts His team together and He accomplishes His purposes. Saying yes to God’s calling is absolutely the best way to spend a summer!
Please contact us (text us first) if you have any questions and please know that we are praying for you as you listen for God’s leading and God’s call.
Gordon F. Williams, MD - (865) 385-3790
Varinka Williams – (865) 385-3605
For more information, please contact Team Leaders Dr. Gordon and Mrs. Varinka Williams by email at [email protected].
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
|Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)
|Project fee (due two weeks prior to trip)
|Estimated Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)
Waiver of Responsibility Form Required
Your application is not complete until this form is completed.
- IMPORTANT! The expiration date on your passport MUST be at least 6 months past the return date of your trip. Processing times for new passports and passport renewals is 3 - 4 months so be sure to start the process immediately after you have been approved for the trip if your passport expiration date does not meet the requirement.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel