El Salvador June 24 - July 2/2017, SR1319
- Jun 24 2017 - Jul 2 2017
- Santa Ana , SV
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please check out our other opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
Scope of Work: We will be working mainly in the city of Santa Ana, the second largest city in El Salvador with approximately 275,000 inhabitants. By serving the people in this area we will be bringing much needed medical and dental care to poverty stricken people.
People Needed: Doctors and students are needed: Primary care physicians (Family Practice, Pediatric, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine) dentists, optometrists, pharmacists, and physical therapists. Students in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, physical therapy, and optometry are needed.
Please email the team leader, Ken Nippert, firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information.
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due one week prior to trip)||$1,460.00|
|International Airfare* (approximate) (due upon ticketing||$700.00|
|Domestic Airfare* (varies with starting location)||$200.00|
|(*Administrative credit will be made when exact costs available)||$0.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
|Trip Participant Handbook||An in-depth manual to guide you start-to-finish on your GHO trip.|
|Cancellation Form||Downloadable - Please note: The $150 application fee is non-refundable and you are responsible for any travel arrangements made on your behalf by GHO.|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Applying for a Trip|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trips|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trip Costs|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Travel|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Passports & Visas|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. It may take 3 to 6 months to receive a passport from your local passport office; therefore, you may consider obtaining your passport via g3visas at www.g3visas.com.
- Some foreign language skill is greatly appreciated
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Complete passport if not already
- Talk with family
- Start fundraising
- Complete required forms & fax to 423-764-1417 or scan and email to email@example.com