Honduras Mar 30 - Apr 7, 2019, Human Trafficking, SR1430
- Mar 30 2019 - Apr 7 2019
- San Pedro Sula, HN
- Global Health Outreach
URGENT NEEDS: 1 Gynecologist
With the exception of 1 Gynecologist, this trip is now closed. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
The primary focus of this team is Human Trafficking. We will be ministering to the women at Women of Hope, founded by House of Hope, NIC. We will be doing medical examinations and cervical cancer screenings as well as primary care for the women and their children. We will emphasize evangelism as well on this mission. We'll need Primary Care Physicians, Gynecologists, Pediatricians, Dermatologist, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Pharmacist, Nurses, Cytotechnician, Ultrasonographer, Physical Therapists, and Servants (non-medical helpers) on the team.
We will fly into San Pedro Sula and will be caring for our patients in this area of Honduras. This trip will be limited to ages 18 years old and above.
After our week of ministry we will explore some of the flora and fauna of Lago Yojoa, the largest lake in Honduras.
This is not a mission for everyone. Please prayerfully consider this team before applying. Feel free to email me with any specific questions you may have.
Team Leader: Trish Burgess, MD, email@example.com
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,445.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$700.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$200.00|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated but not required
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- You must be at least 18 years of age to join this trip
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel