N Africa/Middle East, Aug 30 - Sep 12/2019, SR1440
- Aug 30 2019 - Sep 12 2019
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
Thank you for your heart to serve. Thank you for praying for this trip and the team.
God has directed us to this transcontinental North African country to see His kingdom advanced. This small team will serve those who are marginalized and suffering because of poverty, refugee status, and/or persecution. The team is partnering with experienced long-term National Partners to provide primary care in medicine and dentistry as well as eyeglasses. The venues will be in schools or urban outreach centers, and possibly in places of worship
Logistics limit the team size so early registration is encouraged.
The team will be housed in guesthouses or small hotels. The trip will be a wonderful opportunity to witness the power and intercession of the Holy Spirit in our lives as well as those we are serving. In all things we will be the hands and feet of Christ demonstrating His love and compassion in word and deed. We as a team will pray to be flexible, selfless and winsome under the sovereign power of the Lord Jesus for His glory and our joy. Please join us. Thank you!
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due one week prior to trip)||$1,950.00|
|International Airfare* (approximate) (due upon ticketing)||$1,500.00|
|Domestic Airfare* (varies with starting location)||$600.00|
|(*Administrative credit will be made when exact costs available)||$0.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 month beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated but not required
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel