Dominican Republic Mar 14 - 22, Family/Student Friendly Trip, SR1468
- Mar 14 2020 - Mar 22 2020
- Global Health Outreach
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, dermatologists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, students, servants (non-medical helpers), and a trip photographer/videographer on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips.
Join us as we serve the needy in and around Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Our Global Health Outreach team will partner with the Oasis church to reach into needy communities, providing them with physical, emotional and spiritual care. We will be providing primary care medicine and dentistry, plus a reading glass clinic.
We are looking for medical and dental providers, plus logistics people to run the reading glass clinic and help in the pharmacy, triage and dental clinic. This is an excellent Spring Break trip for students of all backgrounds, including healthcare students, college students and even high school students. It is also a great family trip for spouses and young people, as there will be opportunities for children's ministries.
Contact Team Leader David Molind, PA-C, for more information at [email protected].
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,530.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$600.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$250.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel
24 spots left
75 days left
Dec 29 2019
11:30 PM EST