Middle East, May 5 - 14, 2023, Refugee Care, w/Dr. Eric Penniman, SR1597
This trip is for primary care providers, dermatologists, dentists, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, ophthalmologists, optometrists, and logistical servants. This trip specialty is Refugee Care.
We will be traveling to the Middle East and giving focused care to refugees who have fled the terror of war-torn countries and sought safety in this area. There are many needy people who have little to no access to healthcare. This team will partner with a group that serves in many areas in the Middle East and know this area well. The population of this area is lukewarm in their non-Christian faith. We will be bringing much-needed health care as well as demonstrating the love of God while growing more into His likeness.
Our mission will require our team to be flexible, selfless, and winsome under the sovereign power of the Lord Jesus Christ. Please, while you consider joining us pray and seek His answer; could it be that you have been created for such a mission as this?
For more information, please contact the team leader, Eric Penniman, DO by email at e[email protected]
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
|$150.00||Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)|
|$2,020.00||Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)|
|$1,300.00||Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
|$400.00||Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
Waiver of Responsibility Form Required
Your application is not complete until this form is completed.
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- You must be 18 years old or older to join this team.
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel