Bethlehem, Aug 19 - 28, 2022, w/Dr. Trish Burgess, SR1555
NOTE: All team members must be Covid-19 vaccinated OR have documentable natural immunity by recent Covid infection along with a doctor’s note of recovery to attend this mission trip.
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, dermatologists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical therapists, occupational therapists, students, servants (non-medical helpers), and a trip photographer/videographer on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips.
We are looking for primary care providers to work in a general medical and dental clinic for the very poor Palestinians who have little to no access to quality healthcare. We want to reach out to them and show them the love of Christ by meeting a need and demonstrating Christ-like Agape love.
Our team will be staying in the ancient city of Bethlehem. Bethlehem is a Palestinian town south of Jerusalem in the West Bank. This area is the biblical birthplace of Jesus and is a major Christian pilgrimage destination.
Would you prayerfully consider joining this mission to reach the poor and needy in this Holy City?
For more information about the location or other details, please contact the trip leader, Trish Burgess by email at [email protected].
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
|$150.00||Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)|
|$2,020.00||Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)|
|$1,300.00||Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
|$300.00||Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
Waiver of Responsibility Form Required
Your application is not complete until this form is completed.
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel