Middle East, Oct 13 - 22, 2023 , Refugee Care, w/Dr. Jill Horner, SR1620
This trip is closed except for medical providers, dentists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants.
Our national hosts minister to refugees who have fled their home countries due to war and persecution. Many refugees are Christians and fled because they were targeted because of their faith. Other refugees are members of a sect of their religion that was targeted. This persecution has opened a door of opportunity for sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with people who have faced a crisis of conviction about what they have believed and have put their faith.
The trip will be an opportunity to demonstrate the love of God while growing more into the likeness of our Savior. Both the locals and the refugees continue to suffer from a lack of basic health care, water, and power. Many of them experienced the effects of a nearby catastrophe that happened in the poorest section. We go to minister to many lost people in the name of Our Lord and Savior.
For more information about the location and other details, please contact the trip leader, Jill Horner, MD by email at [email protected]
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
137 days left
|$150.00||Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)|
|$1,845.00||Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)|
|$1,000.00||Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
|$500.00||Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel