N Africa/Middle East, Sept 17 - 25, 2021, Unreached People Group, w/Ron Brown, SR1519
NOTE: GHO has a COVID plan to do our best to keep trip participants and our patients safe and healthy. We are watching closely as countries begin to open up and trusting the Lord to make our way clear. It is possible this mission will cancel in which case your application will be moved to a future mission of your choice.
You must be 18+ years old to participate.
The team will be housed in Riad/hotel, and the national team will provide translators to work with the team. The trip will be demanding physically, professionally, and spiritually, but will be a great opportunity to demonstrate the love of God while growing more into His likeness. Trip participants will need to have the utmost flexibility and patience as we work in this challenging setting. The clinic days will be in a tent encampment setting. You will learn much about the language, culture, cuisine, and hospitality of the nationals and have a brief opportunity to pick up a few mementos of your service. Expect to care for many unreached and hurting people in His name.
For more information, email the team leader, Ron Brown, at [email protected].
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
|$150.00||Application fee (due upon applying/acceptance)|
|$1,845.00||Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)|
|$1,500.00||Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
|$300.00||Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)|
Waiver of Responsibility Form Required
Your application is not complete until this form is completed.
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings.
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at the direction of the team leader.
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Read "GHO Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin fundraising.
- Submit all requested documents to GHO upon application.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel