Middle East, Oct 18 - Nov 2, 2019, Refugee Care, SR1442
- Oct 18 2019 - Nov 2 2019
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please explore our other trip opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips. This trip's specialty is REFUGEE CARE.
This trip is looking for primary care providers, restorative dentists, pharmacists, nurses, and physical therapists. We will focus on ministering to refugees. The humanitarian crisis in this country continues to be ongoing. The majority of the refugees are seeking safety no longer found in their homeland. One of our patients related to us, “We have seen evil and fled our native land to save our lives with only the cloths on our back; we left everything behind. We found Jesus and would do it all over again, just to find Jesus". This country is one of the largest hosts of refugees per capita in the world. About 80% of the refugees are not in refugee camps but living in small apartments and hovels with multiple families in one apartment.
We are partnering with two evangelical churches who have sacrificed much and been devoted to helping the refugees with food distributions, clothing, furnishings, cooking necessities, women’s programs, schools for the children, medical and dental clinics, etc. Come join us in coming alongside our brothers and sisters and serving the least, the lost and the last.
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application Fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project Fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,970.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$1,200.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$200.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- You must be 18 years old or older to join this team.
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel