Guayaquil, Ecuador Nov 13-21, 2020, Family Friendly, SR1502
- Nov 13 2020 - Nov 21 2020
- Global Health Outreach
Family Friendly Trip - We welcome physicians, dentists, pharmacists, optometrists, ophthalmologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, first responders, dental hygienists, dental assistants, physical/occupational therapists, students, servants (non-medical helpers), and a trip photographer/videographer on all of our general medicine and dentistry trips.
Our local hosts are Marilyn Guido and Tammy Ramirez. Tammy is Marilyn’s administrative assistant and coordinates most of the logistics with our GHO teams. She and her husband Fernando are gifted leaders in the Arco Cuenca church. Marilyn and her husband have been missionaries in Ecuador and Peru, since 1988. They have recently gone back to pastoring one of the Arco churches in Cuenca, while John continues to supervise and mentor in 11 other Arco churches in Ecuador as well as churches in Cuba and Brazil. More information about the Arco group of churches can be found at www.arcoministries.org They have a non-profit foundation and full-time clinic in Cuenca, that provides the legal umbrella for our team to enter and work in-country. We’ll get a peek at that during the week! More info at https://www.familyhealthfnd.org/. They have been hosting GHO teams since 1999.
We would love to have you on this team as we will worship together, laugh together, cry together and serve our Lord and His children together. Join us for an adventure of a lifetime!
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying/acceptance)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due two weeks prior to trip)||$1,545.00|
|Estimated International Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$900.00|
|Estimated Domestic Airfare (will be adjusted to actual airfare total and is due upon ticketing)||$300.00|
|Waiver of Responsibility Form||Your application is not complete until this form is completed.||Required|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. We recommend g3visas.com.
- Foreign language skills are appreciated, but not required.
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Read "Team Participant Manual" located under Forms.
- Begin Fundraising
- Submit all requested documents to GHO right away - Important!
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel