Nicaragua June 24 - July 2/2017, SR1320
- Jun 24 2017 - Jul 2 2017
- , NI
- Global Health Outreach
This trip is now closed. Please check out our other opportunities at www.ghotrips.org.
Our team will partner with local pastors in sharing both the love of Christ and the Word of God to the precious, needy people of Nicaragua.
This GHO team will serve for the first time in the community of Quilali located in the mountains of northern Nicaragua. The nearest hospital is five hours from Quilali and medical services are limited.
Providers are needed for medical, dental, pharmacy, and physical therapy services. An eye clinic will also be provided using the eye-doc-in-a-box system commonly used in medical missions. Logistics will also be a need for this trip to provide support for the clinic and, if possible, to assist with a children's Vacation Bible School. This is a family friendly trip and a good opportunity for students.
The team will serve the local pastoral association by offering services to the community while also providing encouragement and support to the local church.
Team Leader: David Johnson
Global Health Outreach
P.O. Box 7500 • Bristol TN 37621
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $150.00
|Application fee (due upon applying)||$150.00|
|Project fee (due one week prior to trip)||$1,360.00|
|International Airfare* (approximate) (due upon ticketing)||$700.00|
|Domestic Airfare* (varies with starting location)||$200.00|
|(*Administrative credit will be made when exact costs available)||$0.00|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Applications|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Travel|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trip Costs|
|Frequently Asked Questions - Trips|
|Travel/Waiver Form||Please fill out this form and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (423-764-1417) after submitting your application.||Required|
|Trip Participant Handbook||An in-depth manual to guide you start-to-finish on your GHO trip.|
- Important Note! The expiration date on your valid passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. It may take 3 to 6 months to receive a passport from your local passport office; therefore, you may consider obtaining your passport via g3visas at www.g3visas.com.
- Some foreign language skill is greatly appreciated
- Attending morning and evening team meetings, including devotions
- Serving in the capacity of position on team and/or at direction of the team leader
- Complete passport if not already
- Talk with family
- Start fundraising
- Please fax all required form to 423-764-1417 or email to GHOapps@cmda.org